Healthlink Advisors is attending ViVE 2022.
What: Meet with Healthlink Advisors in Miami at ViVE 2022. ViVE merges the leadership of CHIME and the digital marketplace of HLTH to create a technology event focused on the business of transformation in healthcare — bringing together C-suite executives, senior digital health leaders and buyers, health startups and investors, government and solution providers. ViVE creates an immersive environment for interactive learning, idea generation and collaboration for the digital health community to come together to advance healthcare.
Who: Healthlink Advisors executives
- Lindsey Jarrell, CEO
- Charles Anastos, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Chris Jenkins, Senior Vice President
- Tina Burbine, Vice President Care Innovation & Enterprise Analytics
- Liz Richard, Vice President
When: March 6–9, 2022
Where: Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida
Healthlink Advisors is attending HIMSS22. Tina Burbine, VP of Care Innovation and Cynthia Davis, Clinical Transformation Advisor to speak at two sessions in the Hospital @ Home Series.
What: Meet with Healthlink Advisors and listen to Tina Burbine, VP of Care Innovation and Cynthia Davis, Clinical Transformation Advisor speak in two sessions of the Hospital @ Home Series at HIMSS22 in Orlando. The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is an annual healthcare event where professionals throughout the global health ecosystem connect for education, innovation and collaboration to reimagine health and wellness. Healthcare professionals — from CIOs and senior executives to providers and payers to IT consultants and entrepreneurs — attend the conference and trade show.
- Hospital at Home: Why Now?
- Date: Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
- Speakers: Tanya Zucconi, Chief Operating Officer at Author by Humana MSO, Inc. and Tina Burbine, VP Care Innovation & Enterprise Analytics at Healthlink Advisors
- Hospital at Home: Impact on Value-Based Care
- Date: Wednesday, March 16 at 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
- Speakers: Dr. Mark Wilkinson, Chief Medical Information Officer at Ballad Health, and Cynthia Davis, RN, FACHE, Clinical Transformation Advisor at Healthlink Advisors
- About the sessions: Healthcare organizations across the globe are pursuing innovative strategies to provide the right care in the right location. Goals include earlier acute care discharge, a reduction in readmission rates and improving the patient experience by extending hospital-level care beyond the walls of the hospital. Hospital at Home care is a combination of pre-hospitalization, acute, post-acute and ambulatory services focused on a patient’s individualized care needs delivered in their own home. Hospital at Home programs are being implemented around the United States by health systems, home care providers, and managed care programs to cost-effectively treat acutely ill adults, while improving patient safety and satisfaction. Funding through CMS and many payers has made establishing and providing this type of patient care a strategic focus for health organizations.
Who: Healthlink Advisors clinical innovation thought leaders
- Tina Burbine, VP Care Innovation & Enterprise Analytics
- Cynthia Davis, RN, FACHE, Clinical Transformation Advisor
When: Orlando, Florida March 14–18, 2022