We have an insatiable appetite for data and information in today’s healthcare market. The volume of data health systems must manage continues to grow exponentially. Effective data management techniques require health systems to treat their data as an enterprise asset. By doing so, organizations are able to harness the power of their information and use it to drive transformation. Producing meaningful analytics that incorporates innovative technologies such as natural language processing, robotics, and machine learning to support this transformation requires data discipline.
We have a proven track record enabling clients to accelerate their data maturity and drive strategic performance to achieve improved outcomes. We subscribe to a continuous improvement mindset and work closely with our clients to identify new ways to utilize data and information.
- Strategic analytic roadmaps
- Data management roadmaps
- Data movement creation – the cultural shift health organizations must make to drive their data maturity
- Data migration strategies
- Establishment of Analytics Center of Excellence
- Agile-based analytic methodologies
- Data visualization expertise
Regular guest lecturer at the University of Arizona’s Biomedical Informatics program providing our expertise in managing data.