Rising To The Challenge
We understand the complex demands and challenges that our clients experience because we have been in their shoes. To face this head on requires an operationally integrated approach — one that no longer is solely about managing projects to be on time and on budget, but rather viewing the project within the context of the enterprise and its goals for growth within the changing demands of healthcare. Today, health IT is about driving value from data, integrated workflows, and how people and technology work together to improve clinical outcomes and the overall operations of the organization, all the while competing with rising costs.
Our goal is to improve healthcare delivery through every client engagement. Doing so often requires challenging the status quo because what has been successful in the past may not work in today’s evolving healthcare climate. We will craft solutions based on our own experiences in the industry combined with our understanding of the challenges faced by today’s providers. We stand by our recommendations because they’re designed through the eyes of the client, not because they’re trendy or big-box solutions.
We take a holistic approach to enable bold healthcare strategies, technology, planning, analysis, and policy. Because we are here to serve our clients’ missions and goals, we align our approach to meet client needs. Healthlink Advisors truly integrates as part of the client team, working collaboratively to develop goals, and ultimately execute their strategic vision.
We provide creative solutions because we have walked a mile in your shoes, and have experienced first-hand the challenges and opportunities presented. We’ve worked hard to create a work environment that is fast-paced and high-performing, keeping us up-to-date and ahead of trends in health IT and policy.
At Healthlink Advisors we offer comprehensive advisory services to guide organizations through today’s rapidly shifting IT and regulatory landscape, so people and their organizations can perform at their best.
- Information security strategic plan
- Security risk assessments
- Managed Care Organization security assessments
- Risk remediation and mitigation roadmaps
- Cybersecurity maturity modeling
- Interim management services
- Value-based care strategic planning and roadmaps
- Enterprise care management
- Value-based care IT vendor selections & implementations
- Hospital at Home roadmaps and program implementation
- Field paramedic roadmaps and program implementations
- IT strategic alignment
- IT roadmap development
- IT operating model assessment/design
- Shared service model development
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) IT due diligence
- Post merger IT integration
- Interim leadership
- System implementation program management
- Organizational design and change management
- Program risk assessment and mitigation
- Virtual program management office (PMO)
- Integration management office
- Strategic analytic roadmaps
- Data management strategies
- Data conversion strategies and roadmaps
- Care management / population health strategies and implementations
- Data movement creation – the cultural shift health organizations must make to drive their data maturity