Healthlink Advisors has a passion for maximizing a health system’s success managing rising risk and at-risk populations and ensuring the right care in the right place at the right time. To do this effectively, it’s essential to break down the silos of care between the hospital, office visits, home care, SNF, and community services to improve the patient experience and collaborate to provide smooth care coordination across all locations of care.
Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we identify opportunities to improve the quality and outcomes of patient care delivery with a strong foundation of effective cost management strategies. Our team places an emphasis on three critical components:
- Care teams and their processes, powered by technology to improve the effectiveness of care
- Real-time insights to improve communication, collaboration, and coordination and understanding of the patients served
- Operational design focused on the patient flow, not the business silos
A successful value-based care strategy is far more than leveraging technology and we have a proven track record of accelerating our client’s performance. This approach includes accountability for performance through contractual arrangements with health partners and prioritizing and implementing process and technology to scale community and patient engagement.
- Value-based care strategic planning and roadmaps
- Enterprise care management
- Value-based care IT vendor selections & implementations
- Hospital at Home roadmaps and program implementation
- Field paramedic roadmaps and program implementations
The volume of data health systems must manage continues to grow exponentially. Effective data management techniques require health systems to treat their data as an enterprise asset. By doing so, organizations are able to harness the power of their information and use it to drive transformation. Producing meaningful analytics that incorporate innovative technologies such as natural language processing, robotics, and machine learning to support this transformation requires operational discipline.
Healthlink Advisors has a proven track record enabling clients to accelerate their data maturity and drive strategic performance to achieve improved outcomes. We subscribe to a continuous improvement mindset and work closely with our clients to identify new ways to utilize data and information.
- Analytic roadmaps
- Data management roadmaps
- Cultural change management approaches to analytics
- Data migration strategies
- Establishment of Analytics Center of Excellence
- Agile-based analytic methodologies
- Data visualization expertise
Regular guest lecturer at the University of Arizona’s Biomedical Informatics program providing our expertise in managing data.