Healthlink Advisors has a passion for maximizing a health system’s success managing patients who are at-risk and rising risk to provide the right care in the right place at the right time. To do this effectively, it’s essential to break down the silos of care between the hospital, office visits, home care, SNF, and community services to improve the patient experience and collaborate to provide smooth care coordination across all locations of care.
Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we identify opportunities to improve the quality and outcomes of patient care delivery with a strong foundation of effective cost-management strategies. Our approach emphasizes four critical components:
- Care team structure – best practices and ratios for roles, responsibilities and skill sets needed
- Workflows – process design and best practices for workflows, protocols and policies
- IT enablement to improve the effectiveness of care with real-time insights to improve communication, collaboration, and coordination
- Operational design focused on the patient flow, not the business silos
Embedding care innovation techniques to infuse teams with the critical skills to adapt to the ever-changing market by enhancing existing care delivery programs or creating new ones with fresh methodologies that uniquely serve patients ensures the organization’s care management practices continue to mature. This is necessary for long-term care delivery success and financial sustainability.
A successful enterprise-wide care management strategy is far more than leveraging technology and we have a proven track record of accelerating our client’s performance. Our approach includes care innovation best practices & guidance, program design, program financial modeling, accountability for performance, contractual arrangements with payer partners for investment and new reimbursement models, and implementing care team models, workflows and technology to scale your organization’s care team abilities that best serve your patients, families and community.
- Care innovation leadership
- Care team assessments
- Care team staff models & best practices
- Care delivery program design
- Enterprise-wide care management
- Value-based care strategic planning and roadmaps
- Care management partner (managed services) selections & implementations
- Care at Home program (Hospital at Home, SNF at Home, etc.) roadmaps and implementation
- Field paramedic program roadmaps and implementations