Virtual Program and Project Management
Healthlink Advisors’ Virtual Project Management (VPM) service provides your organization with certified program and project managers to supplement your PMO team. Benefits of the VPM service include:
- Access to certified project managers resulting in accelerated ramp-up and the ability to provide value to your organization quickly
- Extending your internal team’s capacity to address fluctuating project management demands within your organization
- Mitigation of recruitment challenges for talented project managers through the use of our dedicated professionals
- Leveraging dedicated professionals to manage projects to minimize reliance on analysts and other technical resources that are not well suited to handle projects
- Provision of interim coverage for your project managers for planned and unplanned time away (e.g., medical leave of absence, vacation, attrition)
- Full and/or part-time certified project management resources for single or multiple projects to supplement your PMO team
- Healthlink Advisors’ leadership oversight and support of the VPM team
- A robust set of tools and templates or utilization of your organization’s tools and templates
Program Management Office (PMO) Assessment and Roadmap
Each organization’s PMO is at a different maturity level. Regardless of your PMO’s maturity, Healthlink Advisors can objectively assess your PMO’s current state and deliver a PMO roadmap to improve the performance of your PMO to more effectively deliver successful projects.
- Objective review of your PMO’s current state and maturity level
- Actionable roadmap to improve your PMO performance including recommendations, prioritization, timeline, and level of effort
- Implementation of the roadmap (optional)
Program, Project and Virtual Project Management
Effective program and project management is imperative to healthcare organizations today. With hundreds of projects and many competing organizational priorities, delivering successful projects is crucial to an organization’s success. Healthcare organizations must achieve the value they expect from their projects to survive. Healthlink Advisors offers a variety of solutions to help your organization succeed in delivering projects and optimize your Project Management Office.
Program Management Office (PMO) Managed Services
Organizations face many challenges in operationalizing, growing, and scaling a Program Management Office (PMO). In addition, today’s labor market makes recruiting and retaining high-quality team members difficult. Our Program Management Office (PMO) Managed Service provides an end-to-end PMO that integrates with your IT team and the rest of your organization. We work with you to design the optimal solution for your organization, including structure, onboarding, initiation, and integration. Healthlink Advisors’ PMO Managed Service will meet your organizational needs and accelerate the delivery of successful projects and business outcomes. Our team uses PMI-driven best practices with our toolkit full of processes, tools, and templates to rapidly grow and accelerate your PMO capabilities.
- Fully-staffed PMO structured for your specific organization
- Healthlink Advisors’ leadership oversight and support of the PMO Managed Service
- SLA management
Program & Project Management
Today, healthcare organizations’ technology functions overlap with clinical and operational areas. Healthlink Advisors can provide program and project managers to meet your organization’s needs. Our program and project managers are highly skilled and have extensive experience in healthcare IT and operations. We work closely with our clients to integrate into your organization to deliver program and project managers to lead your most strategic, complex, and challenging programs and projects.
- System implementation program and project management
- Organizational initiative program and project management
- Organizational design and change management
- Program risk assessment and mitigation
Interested in learning more about how our team of experts can help?
Let us help navigate complex challenges so you don’t have to! Healthlink Advisors clinical, business and IT experts enjoy discussing the latest industry trends and sharing unique approaches for addressing today’s challenges – tell us how we can help!